- Email the following details to the Director of Assigning
- Request Details
- Date of Game(s)
- Game Time
- Game Length (minutes)
- Level of Hockey
- Game Location
- Home Team Name
- Visiting Team Name
- The Director of Assigning will reply via email confirming the receipt of the request
- All games with referees assigned will appear on the Schedules page. To check if officials are assigned to your games you need to do the following: 1- Click on the level 2- Select the correct date range 3- Select the appropriate ARA league (for example ARA – Pee Wee AA) 4- Click Submit at the bottom. If your game does not appear on the schedule, please contact the Director of Assigning right away!
- Requests for referees must be received as soon as the games are scheduled
- Requests for referees less than 5 days prior to the game risk not having referees provided.
- Referee requests received less than 5 days prior to the game will be subject to a late request fee